« PředchozíPokračovat »
21. James N. Bethune vs. F. G. Wilkins and another. In-
46. James Holmes, Adm'r, &c. rs. John Liptrot, Adm'r. Marriage Settlement..
47. H. M. Buckner vs. W. H. Lee. Partners and Partnership....
CASSVILLE-March Term, 1850.
48. John McGee vs. Abby R. McGee. Ne exeat in favor of Wife pending application for Divorce..
49. Samuel McWhorter, Adm'r, &c. vs. John F. Beavers. Sheriffs' Sales.....
50. G. T. Bond and another, Ex'rs, rs. D. Connelly. Equity Pleading..
51. H. C. Flournoy vs. J. H. Newton. Bankrupt Law.....306 52. The Ga. R. R. & Bk. Co. vs. J. D. Milnor & Co. Amendments in Equity..
53. S. J. Higgs vs. Thomas R. Huson. rit of Illegality. Insolvent Debtors.. 54. Joseph Ford vs. Robert L. Lane. Assignment of Bond...
Sci. Fa. vs. Bail.
MILLEDGEVILLE-May Term, 1850.
55. T. P. Elkins vs. W. H. Edwards.
Statute of Lim.
56. John Lynch, Adm'r, vs. Moses Pressly and others. Le
58. A. Chapman vs. James M. Gray, Ex'r, &c. Separation. Will of Feme Corert...
59. Carter and Wife vs. Coleby. Dormant Judgment vs. Guardian, effect of....
60. W. P. Hardwick vs. James S. Hook, Receiver. Power
63. Thomas J. Heard and another vs. John A. Heard and another. Practice Supreme Court..
64. A. Kemp, Adm'r, vs. Z, Daniel, pro ami, &c. Construction of Will...
65. W. P. Hall et al. vs. Carter and Kenan, Ex'rs.
ity of co-executors...
66. Wm. H. Malone alias Hall vs. The State. Drawing of Jurors. Challenging. Evidence.
67. Kenan and Carter, Ex'rs, vs. W. P. Hall and others.
69. A. Turner vs. W. Collins. Practice. Certificate to avoid Damages.....
HAWKINSVILLE-June Term, 1850.
70. O'Neal and another vs. O'Neal.
Diminution of Record.
Practice Supreme Court.....
71. P. H. Coffee and others vs. Newsom, Ex'r. Dissolution of Injunction on Bill and Answer...
72. E. W. Crary, by pro ami, vs. James W. Rawlins. Tcstamentary Paper...
AMERICUS-July Term, 1850.
73. Johnson vs. The State. Gambling with a Negro...... 453 74. James S. Hollingshead, Adm'r, rs. H. McKenzie. Parol Agreement as to Lands. Fraud.
75. T. T. Johnson, Adm'r, &c. vs. N. G. Lewis. Evidence. Legatees as Witnesses..
76. Frederick Barefield et al. vs. J. Bryan. Practice. Continuance. Dismissal...
77. Robert G. Ford vs. W. W. Tison, Adm'r, &c. Dissolution of Injunction...
78. R. A. Lane vs. Thomas Morris. Liability of Stockholders in a Bank for redemption of Bills...
79. Doe, cx dem. Gledney, &c. vs. J. B. Deavors. Lien of the State for Taxes...
80. D. Hightower et al. vs. D. Thornton. Liability of Stockholders in a Broken Bank to creditors on subscriptions for stock not paid in..........
81. D. Hightower et al. vs. John L. Mustian. Fraudulent Assignment by Debtor..
82. Thomas Stocks et al. vs. V. Leonard et al. Fraud. Statute of Limitations...
83. Edward Carey, Assignee, vs. S. Jones. Answer to Bill in Equity...
84. Birdsong & Sledge vs. McLaren. Affidavit and Bond for Attachment..
85. John F. and R. Boyd, Adm'rs, &c. vs. W. Clements, Guardian. Amendments in Equity...
86. M. H. Ferguson et al. vs. J. Carter et al. Plea of Former Recovery.
87. A. J. Robison et al. vs. Carey, Assignee.
88. L. M. Wiley & Co. vs. N. Sledge. Attachment vs. Part
89. The Mutual Benefit Insurance Co. vs. J. C. Ruse. Life Insurance..
90. Jacob Lamb vs. Lewis T. Harris.
91. A. F. Brannon vs. Hez. Noble. Effect of Judgment on Garnishment....
92. Dow, Wilson and another vs. J. S. Smith & Co. Attachment Bond by Partner. Issue on Affidavit.
93. A. L. Grant and another vs. N. McLester. Sale of Public Office...
94. J. D. Beers et al. vs. John R. Dawson, Ex'r, &c. Claim Laws. Presumption of Fraud..
95. Charles Cleghorn vs. A. J. Robison. Pleading.
97. John H. Jones vs. Joyner and others. Usury paid by Surety....
98. D. J. Bothwell et al. vs. E. O. Sheffield et al. Sureties