Profiles of People in Power: The World's Government Leaders
This new work of biographical reference presents succinct narrative biographies of every serving head of state and head of government.
Its content covers approximately 200 countries and territories and provides over 300 biographical profiles.
Each country section contains:
* A brief explanation of its type of government and the roles of the head of state, the head of government and the legislature
* Lists of the most recent heads of state and head of government, with dates of office
* Biographical profiles of current head of state and government, and other recent incumbents of these positions who remain significant and active political leaders
* A photographic section of a selection of the world's key political leaders
* A full index by name, date of taking office, and source of authority.
Co říkají ostatní - Napsat recenzi
Na obvyklých místech jsme nenalezli žádné recenze.
Georgi Purvanov Comoros
Cambodia Côte dIvoire
Amadou Toumani Touré Nauru
Cheikh elAvia ould Mohamed New Zealand
Tommy Remengesau St Vincent and the Grenadines
Central African Republic Czech Republic
Idriss Déby Margrethe II
Pierre Charles Georgia
Equatorial Guinea 160 Guatemala
Laisenia Qarase Honduras
Ivory Coast Einars Repše
Adrian Nastase Slovakia
Solomon Islands Thailand 516
Thabo Mbeki Taufaahau Tupou IV
Bashar alAssad United Arab Emirates
Russian Federation 431
Další vydání - Zobrazit všechny
2002 Legislature April August became bicameral born cabinet is appointed campaign candidate career chairman coalition committee constitution Council of Ministers country's coup December deputy directly elected East Timor economic elected by universal Email February Federal five-year term forces foreign four-year term Full name governor-general graduated head of government held Hun Sen independence January Joseph Kabila July June Khmer Rouge Kim Dae Jung Kim Il Sung Kim Jong Il King later leader Leadership structure legislative elections legislature is unicameral liberal lower chamber majority March married military ministry National Assembly nominated November October office is five opposition Parliament parliamentary People's political poll popular president's term presidential elections prime minister Profile re-elected referendum regime Republic resigned returned Reykjavík role seats secretary September Serbia Sheikh Socialist sole chamber Soviet term of office took unicameral Union universal adult suffrage vice president victory Vojislav Koštunica vote