« PředchozíPokračovat »
SECTION ON OPHTHALMOLOGY, OTOLOGY, RHINOLOGY, AND LARYN-
Know all men by these presents: That the undersigned bave associated themselves and do by these presents associate themselves for the purpose of forming a corporation under the following articles of incorporation:
1. The name of said corporation shall be “State Medical Association of Texas."
2. The purposes for which said corporation is organized are as follows: To organize the regular medical profession of the State of Texas, and to encourage a high standard of professional qualifications and ethics; promote professional brotherhood and advance State medicine, i. e., public hygiene, medical education, medical jurisprudence, and public institutions for the sick and infirm.
3. Said corporation shall transact its business in the State of Texas, and have its principal office and place of business in the city of Austin, Texas.
4. It shall exist for fifty years.
5. Its Board of Directors or Trustees shall consist of five members, and the names and places of residence of those to serve the first year, respectively, are as follows: B. E. Hadra, Dallas, Texas; Taylor Hudson, Belton, Texas; R. F. Miller, Sherman, Texas; H. P. Cooke, Galveston, Texas; H. A. West, Galveston, Texas.