« PředchozíPokračovat »
Convened in the Capitol, at the City of Santa Fe, on Monday, the 21st day
of January, 1907, and adjourned on Thursday the
CONTENTS BY TITLE.
Each chapter contains one act of the Thirty-Seventh Legislative Assembly. The
culture and Mechanic Arts to lease certain land to the International
Committee of the Young Men's Christian Association. H.B. No. 102...... 5
7. An Act extending act approved March 16, 1899, Chapter 54, Session Laws of
8. An Act with reference to the sale of intoxicating liquors on trains, H. B.
9. An Act to amend Section 3428 of the Compiled Laws of New Mexico of 1897
relative to issuance of warrants upon affidavits based on information and
10. An Act providing for transfer of real estate records from Colfax county to
Union county for real estate now located in Union county. S. H. B.
11. An Act to amend Section 3312 of the Compiled Laws of New Mexico of 1897.
12. An Act to encourage the erection of beet sugar factories and for other pur-
poses. H. S. C. B. No. 12........
13. An Act assenting to the purpose of grants of money authorized by an Act of
Congress entitled, “An Act to Provide for an Increased Annual Appro-
priation for Agricultural Experiment Stations and Regulating the Expen-
ditures thereof, Approved March 16, 1906.” H. B. No. 68..
14. An Act to amend Section 2361 of the Compiled Laws of New Mexico of 1897,
relative to the recording of chattel mortgages. H. S. H. B. No. 101...... 12
15. An Act relating to the settlement of accounts of public officers. H. B. No.
16. An Act relative to the issuance of worthless checks. H B No. 76........ 17
17. An Act relative to recognizances. H. B. No. 67.....
combinations and monopolies. H. B. No. 14 ...
19. An Act to amend Section 1799 of the Compiled Laws of 1897. C. B. No. 36.. 19
21. An Act in reference to the qualifications of voters. C. B. No. 50..
22. An Act extending all of the provisions of Sections 2394, 2395, Compiled Laws
of 1897, of Sections 6 and 7, Chapter 39. C. B. No 53...
23. An Act amending Sections 6, 7, 8 and 9. of Chapter 54, Session Laws of 1903.