« PředchozíPokračovat »
STATUTES AT LARGE
The Canal Zone
Enacted During the Second Session of the
PUBLISHED BY AUTHORITY OF LAW UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE
ADMINISTRATOR OF GENERAL SERVICES BY THE OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL REGISTER, NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND RECORDS SERVICE
U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
WASHINGTON : 1962
For sale by the
Superintendent of Documents
Price $5.75 (Buckram)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1-THE CODE
CHAPTER 13—PUBLIC LANDS
331. Acquisition by United States of title to land in Canal Zone.
332. Withdrawal of certain tract from effect of section 331.
333. Revocable licenses for lands outside town sites.
334. Revocable licenses for lots in town sites...
CHAPTER 15 PUBLIC PROPERTY AND PROCUREMENT
371. Acquisition or construction of structures, equipment, and improves
372. Transfers of properties between departments and agencies.