« PředchozíPokračovat »
SEC. 1.-Legislative power vested in Congress.
4. Vacancies in representation.
Executive to order election to fill.
5. House to choose its own officers.
to have sole power of impeachment.
3. Qualifications for Senator.
thirty years of age.
to be inhabitant of State for which chosen.
6. Senate to have sole power to try impeachments.
not to operate against trial according to law.
Congress may alter State regulations.
2. Congress to assemble at least once a year.
meeting to be on first Monday of December.
majority to constitute a business quorum.