« PředchozíPokračovat »
FORECLOSURE OF MORTGAGES AND LIENS.
against mortgagor, grantee assuming pay.
ment and junior incumbrances.
560. § 2340. For redemption of real property.
561. § 2342. By a lessee.
562. 8 2344. Mechanics' liens, common form, contractor
562. § 2350a. Ownership.
$ 2351a. Notice of lien.
§ 2358a. Requisites of complaint.
$ 2382a. Averments of complaint.
FOR SPECIFIC RELIEF.
Form 592. & 2551. Commencement of complaint – One suing for
593. 8 2554. The same Where a particular class only are
594. § 2556. Creditor's action on a judgment of a court of
record, to set aside fraudulent assignment.
595. § 2557. Allegation where debtor in the judgment is
not defendant, because of insolvency and
596. 8 2558. Because merely a surety.
597. & 2599. Upon a justice's judgment.
598. $ 2600. Allegation where debtor's residence is unknown.
599. $ 2002. Against debtor, to reach demands due him
from third parties.
600. § 2603. Against debtor and his trustee, to reach the
trust fund or its income.
601. $ 2608. Against a debtor, seeking to set aside, as fraudu-
lent, transfer of his assets to a third person
for note, the note assigned for benefit of
602. & 2609. Allegation where value of assets is not suffi-
cient to satisfy the debt.
603. & 2611. Against heir, for debt of ancestor.
604. § 2612. Allegation where heir or devisee has aliened
605. & 2615. Against next of kin, for debt of ancestor.
606. & 2616. Against legatee, for debt of decedent.
633. $ 2778. For fraudulently procuring credit to be given
634. $ 2783. Against directors of a corporation, for damages
caused by their misrepresentations.
635. $ 2787. Against seller, for fraudulently representing
chattels to be his property.
636. $ 2791. For fraudulently delivering smaller quantity
than agreed for.
Form 658. § 2902. By the people, on complaint of private party
against an elective officer.
chise not conferred by law.